cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: cocoon actions implements threadsafe
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2006 18:04:10 GMT
It is interesting that you say that they are using threadsafe and then
show an example that says SingleThreaded.  These are not the same thing.
Look at http://excalibur.apache.org/developing/framework.html.  Actions
only have a single act method so in most cases they should be able to
implement ThreadSafe. Marking them as SingleThreaded would almost
certainly be a bottleneck.

Ralph