cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Patrick Refondini <patrick.refond...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon and Spring
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2006 14:22:39 GMT
Mike Casey wrote:
> Great thanks heaps for that Jason. Thats pretty much what I thought was
> the case with the MVCs. I am an XML processing fanatic, so I am heading
> Cocoon all the way:-) It is interesting to see that Cocoon and Spring
> are getting closer links. Lets hope it doesnt turn out like the whole
> hibernate fiasco!
Spring Hibernate integration fiasco ? I thought it was mature ?

Just wondering (and interested) by what you mean. I have used Hibernate
behind a custom facade from both Struts and Cocoon, with much
satisfaction. I thought Cocoon-Spring integration might benefit of even
easier Hibernate services access to Cocoon (or other ORM/Persistence
layers), am I wrong ?

Patrick