cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jason Johnston" <coc...@lojjic.net>
Subject Re: Importing Hand-made Java Packages For Use in Flowscript
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2006 20:46:41 GMT
> Hi,
>
>     I think my problem has to do with the path to the source class that
> I'm
> referencing.  Where should the class I'm referencing be relative to
> cocoon in order for cocoon to recognize it?  Could I include a .jar
> instead?  Do I need to set anything in cocoon.xconf or the sitemap?

It just needs to be in the classpath.  For most web applications that
means a JAR file in WEB-INF/lib, or a .class file in WEB-INF/classes
(within a directory structure matching the package hierarchy).

I believe I remember seeing a special configuration value in Cocoon's
WEB-INF/web.xml that allows specifying additional locations to add to the
classpath, if neither of those common locations works for you.