cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Christofer Dutz" <d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: How to extract image, audio and video metadata from media files in Cocoon?
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2006 12:36:06 GMT

http://www.univativ.de

Darmstadt, Stuttgart, Karlsruhe, Düsseldorf

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Jonas Lundberg [mailto:my.name.is.hans@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 7. Juni 2006 14:19
An: users@cocoon.apache.org
Betreff: How to extract image, audio and video metadata from media files in
Cocoon?

I am working on a content management system, where I would like to
import images for image galleries, audio for podcasting, and video for
video galleries. When doing this, it would be very useful to be able
to figure out the dimensions of images, the length of podcasts, and
the dimensions and length of videos.

How do you people achieve this in Cocoon? Does anyone have a method to
share? Either for extracting metadata from the files, or for measuring
them.

Regards
Hans