cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Christofer Dutz" <d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: AW: XPath 2.0 with Cocoon
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2006 13:19:30 GMT
Hi Frank

Nice to hear that I didn't offend you with my question ;)
My tip would be to build an error in yous XSLT ... the component complaining
about this in your log or console should tell you which one it is (Yeah ...
don't throw stones at me for this hint ... but it works and it works fast).

Regards,
   Chris

[ c h r i s t o f e r   d u t z ]

IT-Berater
univativ GmbH & Co. KG
Robert-Bosch-Str. 7, 64293 Darmstadt

fon: 0 61 51 / 66 717 - 21
fax: 0 61 51 / 66 717 - 29
email: christofer.dutz@univativ.de
http://www.univativ.de

Darmstadt, Stuttgart, Karlsruhe, Düsseldorf

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Frank Müller-Witte [mailto:exist@tibet-und-asien.de]
Gesendet: Freitag, 2. Juni 2006 14:28
An: users@cocoon.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: XPath 2.0 with Cocoon

Hi Chris,

> This is strange because I have definitively used that successfully. Are
you
> sure you defined your xslt as 2.0 stylesheet? I remember when having
Yes:
version="2.0">

> version="1.0" in the root-element all XPath 2.0 stuff is ignored. On the
> other side: are you sure saxon is really used? Hope I am not asking you
> stupid questions, but those were problems I encountered resulting in the
> same ;)
This is not a stupid question. I'm not really sure whether Saxon is used,
because I haven't figured out yet how to use the log files to find out. In
cocoon.log, there isn't the slightest hint that Saxon is used, but as far as

I understood that's the wrong place to look anyway.

So do you know an easy way to find out whether Saxon 8.7 is properly used?

Regards,
Frank