cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Flow debugger (Rhino) not starting up
Date Fri, 19 May 2006 07:10:54 GMT
I am running Cocoon 2.1.7 under Windows XP.

I previously did have the Flow debugger working just fine,
but then my machine crashed (courtesy of a Windows DLL!!)
and I had to reinstall everything.  Now the Flow debugger
does not start.  My Cocoon setup was copied over from the

I cannot see anything in the log files of Cocoon or Tomcat
related to the debugger not starting.  When I disable the debugger
the application works fine; but when it is enabled, the browser
simply appears to "hang".  The only difference I can think of is
that I am now running JDK1.5 (as opposed to 1.4).

I'd appreciate any help getting this working again.

Thanks
Derek

views of the CSIR.

CSIR E-mail Legal Notice