cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Harlan Iverson <hjiver...@plauditdesign.com>
Subject Re: resources from sitemaps nested in jar, strange behavior
Date Mon, 01 May 2006 17:03:05 GMT
top level:

<map:match pattern="cocoon-jar/**">
     <map:mount src="resource://test/cocoon-jar/sitemap.xmap"
         uri-prefix="cocoon-jar/" />
</map:match>

cocoon-jar/sitemap.xmap:

<map:match pattern="child-sitemap/**">
     <map:mount src="child-sitemap.xmap"
         uri-prefix="child-sitemap/"/>
</map:match>

The full example with ant script to build the jar is in the linked zip
below, also.

Harlan