cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Stevens" <at...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Aggregating variable sources
Date Fri, 12 May 2006 00:24:48 GMT
>From: j j <jagin2000@yahoo.com>
>Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 15:09:53 -0700 (PDT)
>
>Hi
>
>Is it possible to aggregate various sources that are
>unknown at the time of writing the sitemap (using
>variables)?

It's difficult with pipeline aggregation.  I'd suggest you use the
cinclude/xinclude transformer instead.  Use the variables or request
parameters or whatever with a generator and XSL to produce a document
containing the appropriate include elements.

>Furthermore, how could I arrange these in an efficient
>order? Is XSLT the best place?

With the above approach the XSL can arrange the includes in whatever order
you like.

Andrew.