cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Stewart, Gary" <Gary.Stew...@luht.scot.nhs.uk>
Subject RE: Accessing Global Variables As External File
Date Fri, 26 May 2006 15:49:58 GMT

Thanks for that. Works well. Thanks to Ralph Goers for the parameters suggestion too. I might
look into that later but I'm still on 2.1.8 at the moment.

Gary

legally privileged and is intended for the addressee only. If you
have received this message in error or there are any problems
please notify the originator immediately. The unauthorised use,
disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is
strictly forbidden.