cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jasha Joachimsthal" <j.joachimst...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: Apologies
Date Thu, 11 May 2006 06:46:40 GMT
I tried the Imageop and it did scale right without size-height. I did notice that Cocoon seemed
to cache the result so when I changed size-preserve-ratio from false to true it had no effect
on the result unless I changed the values of the parameters or restarted Cocoon. Maybe that
was the reason you didn't see a right scaled image. Declaring the mime-type wasn't necessary
either.

Jasha Joachimsthal

---------

Hippo