cocoon-users mailing list archives

From kathi.mail...@web.de
Subject delete cache after every change?
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 07:15:23 GMT
Hi!

I have a problem with the cocoon cache: Cocoon remembers everything, when I make a change
in my code, there is often no reaction on it. Normally I have to stop the tomcat server and
delete the work directory of cocoon and then cocoon recognizes the new lines. If I have a
change in my javascript file, I also have to restart the computer to get the result of it.

It's really annoying and time-consuming. Does anybody has an idea how to put this off?

Kathi