cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Kuehne <kue...@trustable.de>
Subject content length mismatch / AbstractEnvironment problem
Date Fri, 12 May 2006 15:40:13 GMT
Hi !

Starting with Cocoon 2.1.8 I noticed a problem with the stated response content length ( stated
length = 0 vs. written bytes ~ 2000 ).

This content gets aggregated by the ZipArchiveSerializer with data included from internal
requests done with the cocoon: protocol. The output buffer is set to zero to inhibit any buffering.

Digging for the cause of the problem I ended up in the method getOutputStream() of  AbstractEnvironment.
It gets called once for the external request and once for every internal request *overwriting*
the initial setting of the _true_ output stream !

Dtmo the internal requests should use a cloned environment. This would also keep the internal
request from spoiling other attributes of the environment e.g. the mime type.

Do my evaluations have any grip on reality ?

mandatory info :
cocoon 2.1.8, 2.1.9
jdk 1.4.2_05
win 2000