cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Stewart, Gary" <Gary.Stew...@luht.scot.nhs.uk>
Subject Accessing Global Variables As External File
Date Wed, 24 May 2006 15:57:42 GMT
Hi there,

I was wondering if it was possible to access the global-variables component configuration
as an external file? Basically there are some values in there that change depending on which
server I was using so I figured I could separate that into a static XML file and not include
that file in version control so I could customise it depending on the server.

Is there a way to do this or should I use something other than global-variables to access
these values in the sitemaps.

Thanks,

Gary

legally privileged and is intended for the addressee only. If you
have received this message in error or there are any problems
please notify the originator immediately. The unauthorised use,
disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is
strictly forbidden.