cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Antonio Gallardo <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: XInclude Problem: Fails to Produce Well-Formed Output
Date Tue, 30 May 2006 05:40:31 GMT
Hi Pasha,

Thanks to Jason Johntson, this issue is now solved in our repository. It
will be released in the next version. Also we added some test case to
avoid a potential reversion in the future. If you want to use the fixed
code now, please download 2.1.10-dev from our subversion repository.

Thanks for reporting this issue.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.