cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Kamal Bhatt <kbh...@tt.com.au>
Subject Re: Warnings for XSLT
Date Mon, 29 May 2006 02:22:53 GMT

WARN  (2006-05-26) 17:27.19:443 [sitemap.transformer.xslt]
(/apps/ccn/exp/query?max=10&city=LON) TP-Processor14/TraxErrorListener:
file:/data/content/tsg/ccn/xslt/combine_supub_custom.xsl:65:36

Not too helpful. As I said I fixed it, so I am not bothered by it too
much, but I would like to know what is to blame so I don't have to
repeat it.

Cheers.

Jason Johnston wrote:

> Kamal Bhatt wrote:
>

>> Sorry, but this was a cocoon specific issue. The script was working
>> fine as it was. The problem (which got lost thanks to my bad copying
>> and pasting) was not the script, it was with the unexplained warnings
>> (TraxErrorListener) that I got from running the scripts. Is that a
>> bug or is it something illegal that I am doing in my XSLT that would
>> not work in another more stringent parser?
>

> Can you post the exact warnings you are/were seeing?
>
> TraxErrorListener is simply a class that listens for errors and
> warnings coming from the XSLT processor, and logs them along with some
> helpful contextual information.  The thing creating those
> errors/warnings is most likely not Cocoon, but the XSLT processor.

Kamal Bhatt

--
Disclaimer: This email is confidential and may contain privileged information for the sole
use of the person or business to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,