cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Kamal Bhatt <kbh...@tt.com.au>
Subject Re: Warnings for XSLT
Date Mon, 29 May 2006 01:32:12 GMT

Sorry, but this was a cocoon specific issue. The script was working fine
as it was. The problem (which got lost thanks to my bad copying and
pasting) was not the script, it was with the unexplained warnings
(TraxErrorListener) that I got from running the scripts. Is that a bug
or is it something illegal that I am doing in my XSLT that would not
work in another more stringent parser?

I wish I saw that wiki page earlier, it would have saved me half a day's
worth or work.

Cheers.

Kamal Bhatt

--
Disclaimer: This email is confidential and may contain privileged information for the sole
use of the person or business to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,