cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Simone Gianni <s.gia...@thebug.it>
Subject Re: webapp testing
Date Sun, 28 May 2006 01:27:28 GMT
Hi Lars,
we successfully used Selenium. "writing" the test is as simple as
recording it with Selenium-IDE, which is a firefox plugin. Then adding
"wise" testing (like check that this thing is here, or changing a
recorded click to a data-driven one etc..) is quite easy.

I'm not sure it's the best tool for your needs, but since it uses xpath
both for clicks and checks, it can easily avoid the problem of
data-driven applications.

Hope this helps,
Simone