cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Matthias Baumann <mbaum...@webware-experts.de>
Subject Re: delete cache after every change?
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 20:19:37 GMT
kathi.mailbox@web.de wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I have a problem with the cocoon cache: Cocoon remembers everything, when I make a change
in my code, there is often no reaction on it. Normally I have to stop the tomcat server and
delete the work directory of cocoon and then cocoon recognizes the new lines. If I have a
change in my javascript file, I also have to restart the computer to get the result of it.

> It's really annoying and time-consuming. Does anybody has an idea how to put this off?
>
> Kathi

Hi Kathi,

You can user the ClearCache Action.
On sample you can find , how to use the clear Cache Action

Matthias