cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Matthias Baumann <mbaum...@webware-experts.de>
Subject Deadlock when I use ClearCacheAction with cocoon 2.1.9
Date Fri, 19 May 2006 12:25:54 GMT
Hi all,

When I try to use :

sitemap.xmap

<map:actions>
   <map:action name="clear-cache" logger="sitemap.action.clear-cache"
        src="org.apache.cocoon.acting.ClearCacheAction"/>
</map:actions>

and
..
<map:match pattern="clearcache.html">
   <map:act type="clear-cache">
      <map:generate src="status" type="status"/>
      <map:serialize type="xml"/>
   </map:act>
</map:match>

When I request the clearcache.html, I get no response from Browser.

I run cocoon 2.1.9 on IBM WebSphere 6.0.27.
After calling blocked request i can find waiting synchronize lock in WebContainerTread.
I think it is a Bug in cocoon 2.1.9 -> in 2.18 i can not find a synchroinze block in AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline,
and cocoon 2.1.8 works very well.

Any Idea?

regards matthias