cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Peter Sparkes <pe...@didm.co.uk>
Subject Re: Cforms - repeater widget - extra whitespace
Date Tue, 16 May 2006 22:34:08 GMT
Hi Patrick,

I am using Cocoon 2.1.9. I am doing the following

//All the ***URI variables are in putted via the sitemap
//create new form
var form = new Form(definitionURI);
 // bind form - builds the binding  using xslt via the sitemap
 form.createBinding('cocoon:/'+bindingURI);
// parse the xml document, which is to be amended to a DOM-tree
var document = loadDocument(documentURI);
// bind the document data to the form
 form.load(document);
 // show the form to the user until it is validated successfully
  form.showForm(documentURI+"lodge-display-pipeline");
 // bind the form's data back to the document
    form.save(document);
 // save the DOM-tree back to an XML file using the saveDocument
function from the CForm samples
  saveDocument(document, documentURI);

Peter