cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Patrick Refondini <patrick.refond...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: Cforms - repeater widget - extra whitespace
Date Tue, 16 May 2006 20:51:12 GMT
Peter Sparkes wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using CForms to amend an xml file on the server. Every time the
> file is amended it gets a lot of extra whitespace, when it is saved
> using the flowscript, wherever there is a repeater widget.
>
> Please how can I stop this happening
>
> Peter Sparkes

Hi Peter,

I think you should give more details about what you mean by "saved using
the flowscript". I am not aware of a single way to saving an XML file
representation in flowscript (DOM) to a file.

I do use Cocoon Flow with DOM binding to amend XML files, using
repeaters, and did not notice the behaviour you describe. (Using Cocoon
2.1.8)

Patrick