cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@d-haven.com>
Subject Pointer to good Java Binding Cocoon Forms docs?
Date Wed, 10 May 2006 15:05:32 GMT
I am at a point where I need good step by step instructions on binding a
CForm to a Java object (in the JavaBean idiom).  I'm talking from the
beginning.  The reference docs on the Cocoon site are "ok" if you have
the environment set up already.  I have done Google searches and tried
following the samples, but I'm still hit and miss here.

I'm staring up the end of a deadline and I only have some frustration to
show for it.  I believe I only need some coaching at this point, but
there isn't anything that really qualifies for "This is where you begin
and how things work together".  I need some kind of pointer, please.  I
know CForms works, because of some of your comments.  I just can't seem
to get it working for me.

--
*Berin Loritsch*
Owner