cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Kamal Bhatt <kbh...@tt.com.au>
Subject Apologies
Date Wed, 10 May 2006 02:19:00 GMT

 I need to be more careful. Obviously, the above email was not meant for
the mailing list. But now my mistake has been made:

I had the following pipeline:

<map:match pattern="images/*/**/*">
  <map:read src="/data/content/tsg/cmsblocks/holidayImg/{2}/{3}"
mime-type="image/jpeg" type="image-op-resize">
    <map:parameter name="size-width" value="{1}"/>
    <map:parameter name="size-preserve-ratio" value="true"/>
  </map:read>
</map:match>

Now, this does not preserve ratio, but this does:

<map:match pattern="images/*/**/*">
  <map:read src="/data/content/tsg/cmsblocks/holidayImg/{2}/{3}"
mime-type="image/jpeg" type="image-op-resize">
    <map:parameter name="size-width" value="{1}"/>
    <map:parameter name="size-height" value="1"/>
    <map:parameter name="size-preserve-ratio" value="true"/>
  </map:read>
</map:match>

I have had a look for the ResizeOperation, and it looks like it doesn't
need a height. Am I missing something?

Cheers.

--
Disclaimer: This email is confidential and may contain privileged information for the sole
use of the person or business to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,