cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Kamal Bhatt <kbh...@tt.com.au>
Subject scaling by width
Date Wed, 10 May 2006 02:12:12 GMT

Hi
As requested, we can now specify the width and keep the aspect ratio.

Here is an example:
http://devhost.tt.com.au/apps/ccn/test/images/125/images/Bali/Puppet.JPG

The number is the width.

I think there may be a bug in the reader as you must specify a height. I
have looked at the code and it looks like you don't need one, but you
do. Must be going blind.

I will flag it with the mailing list.

Cheers.

--
Kamal Bhatt

--
Disclaimer: This email is confidential and may contain privileged information for the sole
use of the person or business to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,