cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Torsten Schlabach <tschlab...@apache.org>
Subject User Management Application in Cocoon, maybe based on CForms
Date Mon, 08 May 2006 17:48:30 GMT
Dear List!

Does anyone know of a Cocoon application which managed user objects (and
possibly roles and some custom attributes) which are part of an LDAP tree?

I would be looking for something which I can pass a certain LDAP
context. It should list all user objects found in that context and
provide functionality to add and edit users and assign them roles?

Shouldn't that be something which a lot of people who have been
developing all kinds of CMS and portals based on Cocoon had a need for
before? Or am I just missing the obvious?

Just to make it clear: I have understood how to use LDAP and the Cocoon
authentication framework. This is not my question. I am talking about a
(cuszomizable, maybe embeddable) UI!

Regards,
Torsten