cocoon-users mailing list archives

From philguillard <philguill...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CIncludes & namespaces
Date Sun, 07 May 2006 17:40:24 GMT
I've got the same problem, no idea at the moment..

Phil

Victoria Vitaver wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a problem with cinclude leaving namespaces where there shouldn't be
> any. In a nutshell, I need to send some XML in a Post request, and grab a
> response(also XML). Using cinclude, I'm doing:
>
> <?xml version="1.0"?>
> <data>
>     <cinclude:includexml
> xmlns:cinclude="http://apache.org/cocoon/include/1.0" ignoreErrors="false">
>
> <cinclude:src>http://dev/apps/agweb/v52a/development/tt/xml.do</cinclude:src
>
>         <cinclude:configuration>
>             <cinclude:parameter>
>                 <cinclude:name>method</cinclude:name>
>                 <cinclude:value>POST</cinclude:value>
>             </cinclude:parameter>
>         </cinclude:configuration>
>         <cinclude:parameters>
>             <cinclude:parameter>
>                 <cinclude:name>xmlRequest</cinclude:name>
>
> <cinclude:value><CalypsoRequest><Request><Blah/></Request></CalypsoRequest><
> /cinclude:value>
>             </cinclude:parameter>
>         </cinclude:parameters>
>     </cinclude:includexml>
> </data>
>
> The problem I have is that this cinclude results to "<CalypsoRequest
> xmlns:cinclude="http://apache.org/cocoon/include/1.0">
> <Request><Blah/></Request></CalypsoRequest>" being sent to the
server
> (http://dev/apps/agweb/v52a/development/tt/xml.do)
> The server is fairly inflexible, and it does not like me sending extra
> attributes(or namespaces defs which dont belong), and tells me so :(.
>
> Does anyone know how I could go about removing this useless and in this
> situation harmfull namespace? Is there perhaps another method of doing what
> I am trying to do in cocoon 2.1.9? Please note, the usual method of puting
> an xslt to strip namespaces wont work here, because I need to strip the
> namespace before it gets to the server.
>
> Thanks,
> Vica
>

> --
> Disclaimer: This email is confidential and may contain privileged information for the
sole use of the person or business to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify the sender by return e-mail or phone as you must not view, disseminate, distribute
or copy this email without our consent. We do not accept any liability in connection with
any computer virus, data corruption, incompleteness, or unauthorised amendment of this email.
It is the sole responsibility of the receiver to scan for viruses before opening.