cocoon-users mailing list archives

From lincoln.mitch...@oracle.com
Subject offline site
Date Fri, 12 May 2006 15:41:46 GMT
Hi all,

I am trying to get my head around generating an offline HTML version of my cocoon site.

I have read:
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/offline/
and subpage:
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/offline/cli.html

and read that "Whilst the xconf method provides access to more features, the command line
parameter method is more stable, as there are currently plans to improve the xconf format
to allow greater flexibility. If you require a stable and consistent method for accessing
the CLI, it is recommended that you use the command line parameter method"

So I am trying the command line parameter method by typing in:
cocoon.bat cli -r true -c webapp -d site -w temp\work index.html

But only get an error: "Could not find the configuration file".
Some other posting mentioned placing "servlet-2.3.jar" (I found in C:\cocoon-2.1.9\tools\jetty\lib)
in "C:\cocoon-2.1.9\build\webapp\WEB-INF\lib\core" So tried that and still no joy!

I am really clutching at straws here and would be great to have a simple / bare bones / step
by step example to refer to.

I am using:
Cocoon 2.1.9, Jetty and jdk 1.5

Is there anyone that can help? A few pointer, anything?

Linc