cocoon-users mailing list archives

From footh <fo...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Authentication-fw: two quick questions
Date Wed, 24 May 2006 16:24:51 GMT
Thanks for the reply.

I was hoping for something a little bit simpler than
creating or modifying a transformer, like something
that was configurable in the sitemap.  I'll take a
look at those options though.

Every page flows through a single javaflow so I could
check for the Admin role there and control access to
pages in the admin section.  However, that would
require me to hardcode the admin directory in code
which I would hate to do.

I do pass a variable to the pages if the user is an
adminstrator so based on your suggestion, I might be
able to do something with that.  I'll give it a try.