cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Abbas Mousavi <abbasmous...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: AW: encoding problem with eXist database
Date Wed, 24 May 2006 14:58:36 GMT
Hi chris

I have set container-encoding and form encoding and serializer encoding to utf-8.

also I can write the same pipeline to other sources (for example to hard disk)
truly by the same mechanism.

I think this problem has some thing related to eXist because I have tested the webdav interface
to eXist and it was the same as xmldb: protocol: wrong encoding.

Christofer Dutz <dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
      st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }           Hi Abbas,

  I think you should check the settings in your web.xml (container-encoding and form-encoding)
and the serializer settings in the sitemap.xmap. I think I remember having some encoding-problems
with CForms. I guess cocoon will provide content encoded in the format set here. And since
you are using cocoon to generate the document stored in the db, I’d give it a try.

  Chris

  [ c h r i s t o f e r   d u t z ]

 IT-Berater
 univativ GmbH & Co. KG
 Robert-Bosch-Str. 7, 64293 Darmstadt

 fon:  0 61 51 / 66 717 -0
 fax:  0 61 51 / 66 717 -29
 email:  christofer.dutz@univativ.de
 http://www.univativ.de

 Darmstadt, Stuttgart, Karlsruhe, D�sseldorf