cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Abbas Mousavi <abbasmous...@yahoo.com>
Subject encoding problem with eXist database
Date Wed, 24 May 2006 13:10:43 GMT
Hi

I am using eXist with cocoon as my xml database. I can copy xml documents to eXist by a webdav
client and exist admin client, and also can retrieve them correctly
by xmldb:exist://  protocol, but when I want to write documents to exist with flowscript it
does not writes the unicode documents correctly.

I use

 resolver = cocoon.getComponent(Packages.org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceResolver.ROLE);
        source = resolver.resolveURI('xmldb:exist:///db/collection/document.xml');

 if (source instanceof Packages.org.apache.excalibur.source.ModifiableSource) {
            output = source.getOutputStream();
            cocoon.processPipelineTo(pipeline, {}, output);
            output.close();
        }

It writes the document to the database but with wrong encoding.
is there any way for fixing this problem?

Blab-away for as little as 1ยข/min. Make  PC-to-Phone Calls using Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.