cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Abbas Mousavi <abbasmous...@yahoo.com>
Subject Jtidy ,html Transformer, forms
Date Sat, 20 May 2006 14:56:14 GMT
Hi,

I have some problem concerning JTidy. I read some UTF-8 data from a  WYSIWIG
javascript editor through the request generator to my pipeline.

then I want to use HTMLTransformer to convert this string into xml. but the output displays
? in place of non latin character.

I have tested both
org.apache.cocoon.transformation.HTMLTransformer
and the neko transformer.

I have set the form encoding in web.xml to UTF-8 also I have set encoding in Jtity.properties
to utf-8.

I have tested another way for converting to xml (using"xml:" prefix in form elemet name) but
this method causes a saxparsin exeption when the input contains entities like nbsp,

what can I do?

thanks

Blab-away for as little as 1ยข/min. Make  PC-to-Phone Calls using Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.