cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "chikatimarla nagaraju" <nagar...@clinapps.com>
Subject Hi
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 06:28:51 GMT
Hi,

  This is nagaraju working S.S.E. in clinical software shall i know is cocoon will sut for
my req. or not.

  My req. is i have to show my data base data in RTF in I.E. through xml.

  For this how cocoon is useful to me for this what I have to do.

  Could you please let me know the process.

Regards,

  Ch.Nagaraju.

Best Regards

Ch.Nagaraju
Clinical Software Pvt. Ltd
Plot No. 60, Nagarjuna Hills
Hyderabad 500 082, India
Phone: +91 (40) 557 83281
Mobile: +91 98498 31117

nagaraju@clinapps.com
www.clinapps.com

CONFIDENTIALITY/PROPRIETARY NOTE: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and meant for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).It may not be disclosed or used by
anyone other than the addressee(s). If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the
sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.