cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Christofer Dutz" <d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: AW: encoding problem with eXist database
Date Wed, 24 May 2006 15:39:07 GMT
How exactly do you stroe your data? Do you use XMLResourc.setContent(xml-string)? You could
try explicitly seting the input-Strings encoding using the String.getBytes(encoding) method.

If this doesn’t help. I’d try the exist mailinglist, the guys there should be able to
help you solve your problems.

Chris

[ c h r i s t o f e r   d u t z ]

IT-Berater
univativ GmbH & Co. KG
Robert-Bosch-Str. 7, 64293 Darmstadt

fon:  0 61 51 / 66 717 -0
fax:  0 61 51 / 66 717 -29
email:  christofer.dutz@univativ.de
 <http://www.univativ.de/> http://www.univativ.de

Darmstadt, Stuttgart, Karlsruhe, Düsseldorf

  _____