cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Harlan Iverson <hjiver...@plauditdesign.com>
Subject resources from sitemaps nested in jar, strange behavior
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2006 20:15:47 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to refactor some of my shared code into jars, which works
great until I try to use a resource from within a sitemap mounted by
another sitemap (say that 3 times fast). It gives me a
SourceNotFoundException, but the strange thing about it is the path it
gives:

resource://test/cocoon-jar//resources/1.xml

My setup is as follows:
sitemap.xmap
   mount resource://test/cocoon-jar/sitemap.xmap, prefix = cocoon-jar/
     mount child-sitemap.xmap, prefix = child-sitemap/

requests:
1.xml - works
cocoon-jar/1.xml - works
cocoon-jar/child-sitemap/1.xml - gives that exception

I can hardly speculate what the issue might be, but it seems like a bug.
Here is a link to reproduce code:
http://dev.plauditdesign.com/~hjiverson/drop/cocoon-sitemap-resources.zip .

Please advise if I'm doing something obviously wrong, otherwise I'll
file it in JIRA.

Thanks,
Harlan Iverson