cocoon-users mailing list archives

From ian.d.stew...@jpmchase.com
Subject Re: LazyInitializationException in Cocoon Portal
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 21:54:08 GMT
Hi Laurent,

This was my first thought as well, however I have the
OpenSessionInViewFilter configured in cocoon/WEB-INF/web.xml and it is
working outside of Cocoon Portal.  It is only within the Coplet that I run
into problems.

thanks,
Ian

It's better to be hated for who you are
than loved for who you are not

Ian D. Stewart
Phone: (614) 244-2564
Pager: (888) 260-0078

                      "Laurent Perez"

                      <hakimm@gmail.com        To:       users@cocoon.apache.org

                      >                        cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: LazyInitializationException in
Cocoon Portal
                      04/05/2006 05:29

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      users

> I searched through the archives at http://marc.theaimsgroup.com but
didn't
> see anything similiar.  Is this something that others have run into?

I'm not using Coplets, but I guess something in the view is trying to
access lazy associations from your original data. Google for the "open
session in view" servlet filter pattern.

laurent