cocoon-users mailing list archives

From arnab.j...@tcs.com
Subject Re: xsl problem
Date Sat, 22 Apr 2006 15:35:35 GMT
Thanks Sanket and Peter for having a look at the problem,the issue has
been resolved by the method sanket had suggested.

Deepak

Arnab Jena
Assistant Systems Engineer
Tata Consultancy Services Limited

Bangalore,Karnataka
India
Cell:- 09886327580
Mailto: arnab.jena@tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com

"Sanket Pattekar" <sanket.pattekar@gmail.com>
04/22/2006 08:41 PM
Please respond to
users@cocoon.apache.org

users@cocoon.apache.org, peter@didm.co.uk
cc

Subject
Re: xsl problem

Hi Deepak,

        The problem is with xpath expression. You cannot use
<xsl:value-of select="$nodeName"/> to access the value. You basically
need

<xsl:value-of select="*[name() = $nodeName]"/>. This would give you
the value of that variable which in your case would be "Hide your
heart".

Do let me know if it works.

Sanket