cocoon-users mailing list archives

From ian.d.stew...@jpmchase.com
Subject Re: How to play video files?
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2006 13:55:28 GMT
One thing you may want to do, if you haven't already, is to ensure that the
<map:match> for *.mpg is in a non-caching pipeline (just as you would for
images).

HTH,
Ian

It's better to be hated for who you are
than loved for who you are not

Ian D. Stewart
Phone: (614) 244-2564
Pager: (888) 260-0078

                      Fadi Qutaishat

                      <fadi_taher2000@y        To:       users@cocoon.apache.org

                      ahoo.com>                cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: How to play video files?

                      04/04/2006 06:28

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      users

Hello,

Many thanks for the reply.

The XML file that I provided is the resource that
contains text and Images that are transformed into
HTML formats using XSLT file.

It was just yesterday I wanted to add a link leads to
open a video inside the XML file.
As you said it is only a static content passed to be
presented as it is.

When I click the link that opens the video file it
takes long time to open it and it starts the windows
media player to play the file but nothing shows.

I am using cocoon 2.1.6 and Tomcat 4.1.

Many thanks,

Fadi