cocoon-users mailing list archives

From ian.d.stew...@jpmchase.com
Subject Re: Rép. : Re: cdata-section-elements ignored by xml transformer
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2006 15:32:20 GMT
Salut Olivier,

Looks like I mispoke earlier.  Configuration of cdata-section-elements
needs to happen in the Serializer, not the Generator (sorry about that).

Example:

<map:serializer
      name="cdata-xml"
      src="org.apache.cocoon.serialization.XMLSerializer">
      <cdata-section-elements>...</cdata-section-elements>
</map:serializer>

HTH,
Ian

It's better to be hated for who you are
than loved for who you are not

Ian D. Stewart
Phone: (614) 244-2564
Pager: (888) 260-0078

                      "Olivier Bleses"

                      <obleses@ctp.com>        To:       <users@cocoon.apache.org>,
<ian.d.stewart@jpmchase.com>
                                               cc:

                      04/18/2006 09:27         Subject:  Rép. : Re: cdata-section-elements
ignored by xml transformer
                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      users

Thanks for your answer.
I use a generator to add my cdata section, it is ok. And when I use my
customed serializer after, it works : I find my
cdata section and can manage it.
But when I add a transformer between the generator and the serializer, my
cdata section is removed by this transformer.
I just want to keep my cadata section in my xml node.

How can I do that ?

Thank you
Olivier

>>> <ian.d.stewart@jpmchase.com> 13/04/06 20:59 >>>
Hi Olivier,

Cocoon doesn't use xsl:output (check the archives for an explanation from
Bertrand), but uses the Generators to do the same thing.

I would check the parameters for the Generator that you are using to see if
there is an analagous setting.

HTH,
Ian

It's better to be hated for who you are
than loved for who you are not

Ian D. Stewart
Phone: (614) 244-2564
Pager: (888) 260-0078

                      "Olivier Bleses"

                      <obleses@ctp.com>        To:
<users@cocoon.apache.org>

                                               cc:

                      04/13/2006 12:54         Subject:
cdata-section-elements ignored by xml transformer

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      users

Hello,

I try to use the "cdata-section-elements" attribute as :
             <xsl:output
                         method="xml"
                         version="1.0"
                         encoding="UTF-8"
                         standalone="yes"
                         indent="no"
                         cdata-section-elements="pdf:content" />

But this one is ignored.
The content of my "pdf:content" node doesn't have any CDATA tag after
beeing transformed.

I can see that with logs :
before the transformer, I have startCDATA-endCDATA.
after the transformer, no startCDATA-endCDATA can be found.

How can I output "pdf:content" children text nodes using CDATA section ?

Thank you
Olivier