cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Angelo Immediata" <Angelo...@libero.it>
Subject Cocoon Portal and pipeline match problems
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2006 14:49:53 GMT
Hi all. I have this problem: i must use a general match in every my coplet; in portal sitemap
i have added this match:

<map:match pattern="errori">
 <map:generate type="jx" src="coplets/flow/common/documents/er.jx"/>
 <map:transform type="xslt" src="resources/page-Styling.xsl"/>
 <map:serialize type="html"/>
</map:match>

Now if i am in a coplet (let's call it S026) i do some controls and then in my flowscript
i do this thing:

}//Fine controlli
else{

  cocoon.sendPage("errori");
}

I have an error; the error is this one:
org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: No pipeline matched request: portal/coplets/S026/errori

But i have defined this match in portal sitemap....doesn't it work?
Any ides?
Thanks