cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Stevens" <at...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: "auth-protect" not defined for "act"
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 16:08:25 GMT
>From: Peter Flynn <peter@silmaril.ie>
>Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 22:05:18 +0100
>So now that works, many thanks, but I now get the same class of
>error saying that auth-protect isn't defined. So taking a guess
>I tried
>
>  <map:action name="auth-protect"
>src="org.apache.cocoon.webapps.authentication.acting.ProtectAction"/>
>
>not expecting it to work, and I wasn't disappointed :-) How many more
>of these are there, and where are they documented? There's no mention
>of them in the pages about Authentication.

A quick "grep auth sitemap.xmap" gives

    <map:generator label="content" name="auth-conf"
src="org.apache.cocoon.webapps.authentication.generation.ConfigurationGenerator"/>
    <map:action name="auth-protect"
src="org.apache.cocoon.webapps.authentication.acting.AuthAction"/>
    <map:action name="auth-login"
src="org.apache.cocoon.webapps.authentication.acting.LoginAction"/>
    <map:action name="auth-logout"
src="org.apache.cocoon.webapps.authentication.acting.LogoutAction"/>
    <map:action name="auth-loggedIn"
src="org.apache.cocoon.webapps.authentication.acting.LoggedInAction"/>

Andrew.