cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: AW: AW: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
Date Tue, 11 Apr 2006 09:08:05 GMT
Le 11 avr. 06 à 11:00, news@swisslab.de a écrit :

> ..."If it worked before, it's probably related to temp stuff stored in
> tomcat's work dir."
>
> Yes there is a lot of stuff stored in there. Mostly empty
> directorys. Is
> there a way to clean this?..

I don't know if there's a utility to do this, but you can stop
tomcat, delete the "work" subdirectory, and restart.

Or rename it if you want to keep evidence of your problem, or if
there might be something else of value (from other apps running under
tomcat) in there. But for Cocoon it's just temporary storage and caches.

-Bertrand