cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jason Johnston" <coc...@lojjic.net>
Subject Re: authentication block problem
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2006 17:47:04 GMT
Is it the same instance of Firefox?  If so then this is expected behavior;
user sessions are typically tracked by a JSESSION-ID cookie, and Firefox
uses the same cookies for each instance of the browser (each system user
is allowed one instance at a time I believe).  IE allows a single system
user to launch multiple instances of the browser, each one using its own
set of cookies.

If this is what you're seeing then it's not a problem with the auth
framework or Cocoon in general; this is standard behavior for web
applications that track user sessions via cookies.