cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Stewart, Gary" <Gary.Stew...@luht.scot.nhs.uk>
Subject RE: CForms: Updating all instances of a widget in a repeater
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 13:17:52 GMT

You are quite right; it isn't part of the class. I'll double check the code is actually being
called :D. Thanks for pointing me to the correct documentation. For some reason I was looking
at the container class.

Thanks again,

Gary

legally privileged and is intended for the addressee only. If you
have received this message in error or there are any problems
please notify the originator immediately. The unauthorised use,
disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is
strictly forbidden.

If you work for NHS Lothian and wish to have help to stop smoking, support is available by
contacting stopsmoking.staff@lpct.scot.nhs.uk or 0131 537 9494  - internal 49494.  For anyone
else living/working in Lothian, please contact 0800 848484 for your nearest NHS stop smoking
service.