cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Nils Kaiser <NilsKai...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Custom Pipeline Caching - Using DelayedValidity?
Date Sun, 30 Apr 2006 19:00:14 GMT
Well, after browsing around I wonder if I could use a delayed validity
to implement this. It would not help me skipping the request step for
the external content, but I could get a validity on the content and
therefore skip the following transformers.

Am I right with the delayed validity beeing the solution here?

What is the best start point to implement delayed validity (sample
component)?

Greetings,

Nils