cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Kamal Bhatt <kbh...@tt.com.au>
Subject Error handling without breaking execution
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2006 08:05:21 GMT

Hi
I am trying to get data from multiple sources (databases and/or
webpages). I am going to use cincludes to get the data from these
different sources. At any one time, any one of these sources could be
not available. Even though I would like to know when a source is
unavailable, I would still like to proceed to include the other
elements. Is this possible or is it the case that once an error is
occurs, all other execution is broken?

Cheers.

--
Kamal Bhatt

--
Disclaimer: This email is confidential and may contain privileged information for the sole
use of the person or business to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,