cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jason Johnston <coc...@lojjic.net>
Subject Re: Question on using CForms with XSLT and aggregation
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2006 13:00:03 GMT
Edward Elhauge wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm hoping someone can set me straight on this. I must be missing a
> crucial concept in getting this to work.
>
> My question is eventually going to be:
>     Any idea on how to get the continuation to pass through an XSLT?

Bertrand's answer is right; here's specifically how to do it:

> <map:match pattern="continuePipe/**">
>   <!-- To aggregate a JX Continuation -->
>     <map:call continuation="{1}"/>
>
>   <map:serialize type="xml" />
> </map:match>

Should be:

<map:match pattern="continuePipe/*.continue">
    <map:call continuation="{1}"/>
</map:match>

Note that you shouldn't need the <map:serialize> after the continuation
call, as the continuation itself should call a pipeline to produce the
view. Same goes for the formPipe/** pipeline.