cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "John L. Webber" <john.web...@jentro.com>
Subject Re: Problem with Fileupload
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2006 14:36:19 GMT
Hi Markus,

I didn't examine your code at depth, but could the problem be referring
to your temp file as "C:/tmp" instead of "C:\tmp"?

John

looptag@gmx.at wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I tried the following code to upload a file, unfortunately the upload
> doesn't work since the fileItems.size() == 0.
> So I guess something is wrong with the HttpRequest.
> I post the xsp, the HTML Form and the pattern from the sitemap.
> Maybe someone has an idea what I'm doing wrong.
> regards, Markus
>
> the XSP:
> <xsp:logic>
>       // get the httpservletrequest from Cocoon
>
>     HttpServletRequest objRequest =
> (HttpServletRequest)objectModel.get(HttpEnvironment.HTTP_REQUEST_OBJECT);
>
>       // define some constants
>       long lMaxSize = 10000000;   // (10 Mb)
>       int iSizeThreshold = 1024;  // bytes to hold in memory before writing
> to temp location
>       String strPath = "C:/tmp"; // temp location
>
>       // create the uploader
 Jentro Technologies GmbH
 John L. Webber, Software Development
 Rosenheimer Str. 145e	    81671 M√ľnchen
 Tel. +49 89 189 169 80     mailto:John.Webber@jentro.com
 Fax  +49 89 189 169 99     http://www.jentro.com
NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail is confidential or may
otherwise be legally privileged. It is intended for the named recipient
only. If you have received it in error, please notify us immediately by
reply or by calling the telephone number above and delete this message
and all its attachments without any use or further distribution of its
contents. Please note that any unauthorised review, copying, disclosing
or otherwise making use of the information is strictly prohibited. Thank
you.