cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Peter Sparkes <pe...@didm.co.uk>
Subject Re: xsl problem
Date Sat, 22 Apr 2006 14:15:42 GMT
Deepak,

  <xsl:variable name="session_value"  select=" 'e' "/>
  <xsl:variable name="nodeName" select="concat('titl',$session_value)" />
   <h2>My CD title: <xsl:value-of select="$nodeName"/></h2>

Works fine  - the result is - My CD title: title

<xsl:variable name="session_value"  select=" 'e' "/> has a value of 'e'
not the session param

Peter