cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Lars Huttar <lars_hut...@sil.org>
Subject Re: Problems with the SessionTransformer and <getxml>
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2006 14:06:23 GMT
On Jan 19, 2006 Tino Breddin wrote:
> Hi Ian,
>
> my fault, i have made a mistake, when i pasted my sitemap fragment
> into the email. My correct fragment looks like this:
>
> <map:pipeline>
>             <map:match pattern="init">
>                <map:generate type="jx" src="resources/init.jx"/>
>                <map:transform type="session"/>
>                <map:transform src="styles/selectNavItems.xsl"/>
>                <map:transform type="session"/>
>                <map:redirect-to uri="inittwo"/>
>             </map:match>
>             <map:match pattern="inittwo">
>                <map:generate type="jx" src="resources/init2.jx" />
>                <map:transform type="session"/>
>                <map:serialize type="xml"/>
>            </map:match>
> </map:pipeline>
>

> Tino

This is a very late reply, but I just ran across this after reading
something that enabled me to see a problem with the above code.
According to
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/concepts/redirection.html,
"A redirect must stand alone in a pipeline - it cannot occur after a
generator. If a redirect needs to be generated conditionally by a
pipeline, then a <meta> tag redirect should be added into the <head> of
the HTML page. The syntax for this is..."

Lars