cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ralph Rauscher <...@blue-elephant-systems.com>
Subject Cocoon 2.1.9 / CForms - Values lost when switching union cases
Date Tue, 11 Apr 2006 12:30:31 GMT
Hello,

after upgrading to cocoon 2.1.9 I'm having problems switching union
cases. With cocoon 2.1.8 I was able

1. enter values for the widgets contained within one union case
2. then switch to another union case
3. switch back again to the first union case and those values I entered
in step 1 would still be there

With cocoon 2.1.9 all values previously entered within one union case
are lost upon switching union cases. This can be best seen by comparing
the datachooser sample in version 2.1.8 against 2.1.9.

Maybe I'm missing something, like are there any configuration changes
required to make this work again?

Best regards
Ralph

--